Surgent’s Federal Tax Update (BFT4) (SSTX15/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $160
Both businesses and individual clients face major changes in the tax landscape. Tax professionals face a considerable challenge: delivering effective planning advice and services to address recent developments while staying nimble to respond to further changes in the coming months. This course addresses contemplated and implemented changes including the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. It also encompasses the latest cases and rulings and new tax legislation as developed.
CPAs who need to know the latest tax law changes in all areas of practice
- Understand strategies and techniques to use after tax reform
- Understand the latest developments regarding domicile
- Understand current cases and rulings affecting your clients
- Comprehensive update on major recently enacted tax law changes including the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Coverage of the emerging flagship item of tax reform, Section 199A, and its alteration of pass-through taxation and planning
- Relevant state domicile issues which are quickly becoming a new source of practitioner profit
- How the Code affects tax planning for individuals and businesses
- Retirement plans and IRAs
- Review of pertinent cases and rulings regarding exclusions, character issues, retirement planning, travel and other items affecting your individual taxpayers
- Practice aids, including all the numbers applicable for the current year – inflation-adjusted amounts, mileage rates, retirement contributions, and more
- Other late-breaking tax law changes
Experience with individual and business clients
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.