Surgent’s FASB Update: New and Recent Accounting Standards Updates (FUPD) (SSAA81/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $80
Designed for practitioners and their staff, whether in public accounting or business and industry, this course will provide you with an update of recently issued FASB Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs), including a comprehensive review of the new revenue recognition standard and guidance found in ASC Topic 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers.
Practicing CPAs and their staff, both in public accounting and business and industry — controllers, accountants, and other financial accounting personnel involved in financial statement preparation and review
- Identify and apply the latest FASB Accounting Standards Updates
- Review key changes to lease accounting introduced by ASU No. 2016-02, Leases
- Review the status of the FASB’s Financial Instruments project, including key provisions in the new standards on Classification and Measurement, Impairment, and Hedging
- Review the FASB’s comprehensive new revenue recognition standard found in ASC Topic 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Recently issued FASB Accounting Standards Updates
- ASC Topic 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Recently issued Updates dealing with accounting for leases and certain financial instruments
Experience in financial accounting and reporting
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.