Surgent’s Desired Traits of In-Charges, Seniors and Supervisors (Audit Skills Training – Level 5) (A5M1) (SSMG01/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Those in charge of the day-to-day supervision of engagements need to consciously embrace and demonstrate characteristics that will enable him/her to transition to a firm leader. This includes a focus on three key pillars: financial success, retaining client through superior client service, and developing other professionals.
Accountants who in-charge or supervise engagements, who need to transition to be a firm leader.
- Describe critical elements of effective and efficient audits
- Explain how to use creative problem solving to enhance the engagement management and client service
- Discuss client service and business development roles
- Describe important traits to demonstrate when transitioning to being a firm leader
- Improving a firm’s financial results be improving effective and efficient audits
- Transforming the audit through creative thinking
- Managing change for positive outcomes
- Retaining client through ensuring exceptional service
- Developing other professional through mentoring, counseling and delegation
Experience on complex audit engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.