Surgent’s Desired Traits of Entry-Level Auditors (Audit Skills Training: Level 1) (A1M2) (SSAA01/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
A successful CPA Firm relies on star performers to perform effective and efficient audits. This relies on both sound technical skills, as well as ‘soft’ skills such as initiative, confidence, sound judgment, teamwork and other desired qualities in an audit professional.
Accountants new to the profession
- Describe characteristics of a star performer
- Explain how to be proactive and leverage unassigned time
- Discuss how to embrace constructive feedback
- Describe key elements of setting personal goals
- Maintaining productivity during unassigned time
- Typical constructive feedback comments for new auditors
- Setting professional development goals
- Case studies related to difficult scenarios typically encountered by new professionals
- Managing time and assigned tasks
- Tips for new professionals for both short- and long-term success
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.