Surgent’s Current Issues in Accounting and Auditing: An Annual Update (AAU4) (SSAA39/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $160
Designed for accounting and attestation practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and business and industry, this course provides an overview of recent accounting, compilation, preparation, review, and attestation matters including: recently issued Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs); the FASB’s comprehensive new Revenue Recognition standard – Topic 606; Lease Accounting – Topic 842; Financial Instruments; SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification and other new standards issued by the ARSC; recent AICPA and PCAOB releases; and other important A&A practice matters you should be aware of.
Accounting and attestation practitioners at all levels desiring to remain up-to-date on recent pronouncements and other standard setters’ activities
- Review recently issued FASB Accounting Standards Updates
- Understand the FASB’s comprehensive new revenue recognition standard, Topic 606
- Review the FASB’s new lease accounting standard, Topic 842
- Come up-to-date with matters on the FASB’s technical agenda
- Understand SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, and other recently issued SSARS
- Be familiar with new and proposed AICPA and PCAOB releases
- Utilize hands-on examples and illustrations to increase your overall understanding and application of the material
- Recently issued FASB Accounting Standards Updates
- Revenue recognition
- Financial instruments
- SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, and other recently issued SSARS
- Recently issued AICPA and PCAOB standards
- Other important A&A practice matters
Experience in accounting and attestation
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.