Surgent’s Critical Performance Measures (Audit Skills Training – Level 7) (A7M3) (SSMG03/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Successful organizations measure performance in multiple relevant categories to gauge whether important objectives are being achieved. This module provides guidance related to creating a high-impact dashboard of performance metrics that can be applied both internally within the CPA firm, as well as to help clients through a business advisory service.
Accountants with responsibilities for designing, analyzing or communicating performance measurement
- Discuss the importance of measuring performance in multiple areas that contribute to long-term viability of an organization
- Describe best practices for performance measurement employed by highly successful organizations of all types
- Explain how to sustain the benefits of performance measurement over the long-term
- Defining various types of performance measures
- Striking a balance between financial, internal process, continuous improvement, and customer satisfaction performance measures
- Creating a dashboard of performance metrics
- Tips for sustainable performance measurement
Experience with audit, tax, or other engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.