Surgent’s Controller/CFO Update: Hot Topics Facing Today’s Financial Professional (TCF4) (SSMG09/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $160
In today’s rapidly changing world, finance professionals are required to wear many hats and are often the keys to the success of the organization. On one hand, they need to be abreast of the latest proven financial skills for making the best decisions, and on the other hand they need the best skills to motivate, manage, and lead people. Being pigeon-holed into one area or another is neither good for career building nor for the good of the organization. We’ll cover the latest issues that all CFOs and controllers need to know about and provide how-to guidance to allow for immediate use in their organizations.
CFOs, controllers, and finance professionals
- Understand the current issues and latest trends impacting CFOs, controllers, and finance professionals
- Understand how domestic and global economic conditions could impact the organization
- Be familiar with the results of the case studies and exercises that reinforce key learning points throughout the course
- Economic update
- Managing for productivity
- Metrics and benchmarking
- Social media and the cloud
- Negotiation skills for finance professionals
Experience in financial management of a small or midsize company
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.