Surgent’s Comparing and Contrasting Retirement Plans for Small- and Medium-Sized Businesses (CCSM) (SSTX28/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $80
Clients often ask their tax advisors whether they have the “best” pension plan and whether they are using it to its maximum advantage. This program is designed to help tax practitioners answer this often-asked question intelligently as it explains how the various pension plans that are currently available work and analyzes why a small or medium-sized business owner would choose one plan rather than another.
Any tax practitioner who will advise a business owner about selecting a pension plan for his or her business
- Understand the advantages and disadvantages of the major pension-planning options for small- and medium-sized business owners
- Help clients evaluate pension plan options and select the best pension-planning option for them
- Factors business owners should take into account when choosing a retirement plan
- SIMPLE Plans
- Simplified Employee Pension Plans
- 401(k) plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Ensuring eligible employees are covered
- Employees’ impact on choice of plan
- Ongoing compliance requirements
- Tax filing requirements
Basic individual income taxation rules
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.