Surgent’s Coaching Staff to Stay on the Right Track (Audit Skills Training – Level 5) (A5M8) (SSOT01/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Being a successful coach requires tackling various responsibilities, including motivating, providing positive and constructive negative feedback, and otherwise getting the best performance out of engagement team members in the given situation. This module provides tips and techniques for critical coaching responsibilities.
Accountants with responsibilities for coaching staff for higher performance on audit engagements
- Discuss how to motivate teams for engagement success
- Explain the appropriate use of different coaching styles
- Describe a process for engaging in difficult conversations
- Discuss a process for giving constructive feedback
- Different ways to appropriately motivate others for performance, including nonmonetary awards
- Modifying coaching style to the various specific situation, considering both task and relationship factors
- Tips for engaging in difficult conversations with others, including staff, peers, supervisors and clients
- Giving constructive negative feedback to staff, including creating an action plan for improvement
Experience on complex audit engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.