Surgent’s Client and Engagement Management (Audit Skills Training – Level 4) (A4M8) (SSAA30/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $120
Sound client and engagement management can influence both the effectiveness and efficiency of an audit engagement. This module will provide guidance on how to maximize return on time spent with critical areas, such as budgeting, scheduling, client assistance and delegation.
Accountants with responsibility for management clients and engagements
- Discuss the role of the in-charge, senior or supervisor for client and engagement management
- Explain guidelines for better engagement budgeting
- Describe tips for better engagement scheduling
- Discuss supervision and delegation techniques
- Importance of quality control on audits
- Why budgets are not used, and how to overcome the barriers to success
- Determining useful budget amounts to use as a tool
- Better engagement scheduling tips for improved efficiency
- Making sure the client is ready on the first day of the audit
- Delegating for professional development and leveraging audit hours
- Handling difficult delegation scenarios
- Better engagement wrap-up tips and techniques
Experience on basic audit engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.