Surgent’s Auditing Revenue Recognition (Audit Skills Training – Level 3) (A3M6) (SSAA20/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Revenue recognition is presumed to be a significant risk requiring special audit consideration for financial statement auditing purposes. This module will provide tips and techniques for obtaining sufficient and appropriate audit evidence to support conclusions.
Accountants responsible for auditing revenue recognition
- Discuss typical revenue recognition risks
- Explain linkage of assessed risk of material misstatement to detailed audit plan for revenue recognition
- Describe multiple element transactions, bill and hold sales, right of return, and other special revenue recognition considerations
- Explain the impact of changing accounting standards
- Generally accepted accounting principles related to sales, including the new revenue recognition model
- Using analytic procedures to identify and respond to risk of material misstatement related to sales
- Common revenue recognition fraud schemes and potential audit responses
- Installment sales and multiple element arrangement special considerations
- Audit responses to significant risks requiring special audit consideration
Familiarity with SASs and FASBs
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.