Surgent’s Auditing PP&E, Including Leases (Audit Skills Training – Level 2) (A2M3) (SSAA10/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $120
Property, plant and equipment can range from low-risk to a high-risk audit area, depending on the nature of transaction and events engaged in by the reporting entity. Construction, capitalized interest and complex leasing arrangements tend to result in higher risk of material misstatement. This module will address tips and techniques for auditing PP&E for various assessed risk levels.
Accountants responsible for auditing property, plant and equipment, including leases
- Discuss typical audit risks and special audit considerations
- Tailor an detailed audit plan to respond to assessed risk of material misstatement
- Explain key controls related to PP&E
- Describe and apply lease accounting requirements, including the impact of recent lease accounting standard changes on both lessees and lessors
- Typical audit risks and responses
- Costing and capitalization, including capitalized interest
- Key controls related to PP&E
- Lease accounting requirements and practical application
- Recent changes to U.S. GAAP related to lease accounting
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.