Surgent’s Auditing Accounts Receivable (Audit Skills Training – Level 2) (A2M2) (SSAA09/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Accounts receivable tends to carry higher risk of material misstatement due to the complexity and subjectivity involved with recognition, measure and valuation. In addition, revenue recognition is presumed to be a significant fraud risk. This module will explain tips and techniques for auditing common accounts receivable risks.
Accountants with responsibilities for auditing accounts receivable
- Discuss typical audit risks and special audit considerations
- Explain how to tailor a detailed audit plan to audit risk
- Evaluate confirmation responses for propriety
- Evaluate allowance for doubtful accounts for proper valuation
- Typical risks of material misstatement
- Practice tailoring the detailed audit plan
- Converting accounts receivable to cash
- External confirmation audit considerations, including evaluating responses for propriety
- Evaluating the valuation of accounts receivable
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.