Surgent’s Assessing Risk for a Higher Quality Audit (Audit Skills Training – Level 4) (A4M3) (SSAA25/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $120
The biggest factors that lead to an effective and efficient financial statement audit are the properly identification, evaluation, and response to risk of material misstatement. Assessed risk of material misstatement leads to the generation of the nature, timing and extent of further audit procedures. This module will focus on how to enhance the engagement team brainstorming and discussions to leverage knowledge to create a high-quality and profitable audit approach.
Accountants with responsibility for ensuring a high quality and profitable audit engagement
- Link assessed risk of material misstatement to the detailed audit plan
- Determine the most appropriate nature, timing and extent of audit procedures for maximum effectiveness and efficiency
- Explain engagement planning best practices for a high quality and profitable engagement
- Overview of the audit process
- Linking risk of material misstatement to the detailed audit plan
- Tailoring standard audit programs based on assessed risk
- Engagement team discussion agenda items and best practices
- Evaluating the appropriateness of audit evidence
- Common efficiency considerations by audit area
Experience on basic audit engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.