Surgent’s Annual Auditing Update (AUU4) (SSAA54/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
Designed for accounting, audit and attestation practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and business and industry, this course provides an overview of the new and recent pronouncements and guidance issued by the AICPA Auditing Standards Board (ASB) and Accounting and Review Services Committee (ARSC), as well as other current attestation matters on the radar. This course will bring you up-to-date on the standard setters’ activities and provide you with examples and illustrations to help you apply the guidance in practice. You’ll learn about the latest standards, exposure drafts, and guidance focusing on issues applicable to accountants and attestation practitioners in public accounting and private industry. This course also includes a financial statement preparation, compilation and review update specifically covering the new SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification and other new SSARS issued during the past year and well as the recodified attestation standards issued under SSAE No. 18.
Accounting and attestation practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and private industry
- Review recently issued ASB and ARSC pronouncements and guidance
- Be aware of standard setters’ agendas, technical plans, and project updates
- Understand SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, and other newly issued SSARS relating to the preparation of financial statements and new guidance on compilations and reviews
- Be familiar with SSAE No. 18, Attestation Standards: Clarification and Recodification
- Identify important current and emerging auditing matters on the radar
- Utilize hands-on examples and illustrations to increase your overall understanding and application of the material
- Recently issued SASs and Exposure Drafts
- SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification
- Other ARSC activities related to compilations and reviews
- Changes brought by the issuance of SSAE No.18, Attestation Standards: Clarification and Recodification
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.