Surgent’s Annual Accounting Update (ACU4) (SSAA45/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm| $160
Designed for accounting and auditing practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and business and industry, this course provides an overview of recent accounting matters including: Private Company Standard Setting activities; recently issued Accounting Standards Updates (ASUs); the FASB’s comprehensive new Revenue Recognition standard, Topic 606; a brief update of the FASB’s new Lease Accounting standard — ASU No. 2016-02; changes to the adoption dates for PCC alternatives and other important accounting matters.
Accounting and auditing practitioners at all levels desiring to remain up-to-date on recent accounting pronouncements and other standard setter activities
- Be aware of recent Private Company Standard Setting activities
- Review recently issued FASB Accounting Standards Updates
- Understand the FASB’s comprehensive new revenue recognition standard, Topic 606
- Understand the new Lease standard
- Be aware of other important accounting matters
- Private Company Standard Setting activities
- FASB Accounting Standards Updates
- Revenue recognition
- Other important accounting matters
Experience in financial reporting
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.