Surgent’s AICPA Update (AICU) (SSAA48/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $80
Designed for accounting and auditing practitioners at all levels in both public accounting and business and industry, this course provides an overview of the AICPA’s new special purpose framework, Financial Reporting Framework for Small- and Medium-Sized Entities (FRF for SMEsT); a Compilation and Review Update, including a discussion of the recently issued SSARS No. 22 and 23; as well as recent activities of the Auditing Standards Board (ASB) and other AICPA Boards and affiliated organizations. You will learn about the latest standards, exposure drafts, and guidance focusing on issues applicable to accountants and auditors in public accounting and private industry.
Accounting and auditing practitioners at all levels desiring to remain up-to-date on recent AICPA activities
- Become familiar with FRF for SMEs™
- Review other topics related to audit quality
- Understand SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, and the newly issued SSARS No. 22, Compilation of Pro Forma Financial Information
- Review recently issued ASB pronouncements and exposure drafts
- FRF for SMEs™
- SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, and other recent ARSC Updates
- SSARS No. 22, Compilation of Pro Forma Financial Information
- Recent ASB activities and other auditing matters on the radar
Experience in accounting and attestation
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.