Surgent’s Adapting Different Personality Styles (Audit Skills Training – Level 6) (A6M3) (SSOT02/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Every individual has a dominant personality style, which includes relevant strengths and weaknesses. Effective interactions require individuals to adapt behaviors to complement, balance or counteract the traits of others. This module provides guidance for effectively adapting to various personality styles.
Accountants with responsibilities for effectively interacting with others
- Describe four primary personality styles, including relative strengths and weaknesses
- Discuss what traits you and others demonstrate, and what that means about ability to effectively communicate and otherwise interact
- Explain the importance of modifying behaviors in appropriate circumstances to result in better situational outcomes
- Defining primary personality style characteristics
- Determining your own primary personality style, and the style of others you interact with
- Effectively interacting with various personality styles
- Leveraging strengths and minimizing the negative impact of personality weaknesses
- Applying personality style analysis to real-life situations involving clients, staff, peers and superiors
Experience on complex audit engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from email@example.com that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.