Surgent’s Accounting and Reporting Update for Tax Practitioners (AAUP) (SSAA41/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $320
Designed for all tax practitioners, including those who prepare tax basis financial statements for their clients, this course will replenish your accounting and reporting tank with an update of recent standard setting activities at the PCC, FASB, ASB, and ARSC, including the new revenue recognition, lease and financial instruments accounting standards. The course will also review recent FASB updates that impact income tax accounting for stock based compensation and the presentation of deferred taxes on the balance sheet. We will also review the authoritative standards and guidance for performing and reporting on engagements found in SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification and other recently issued SSARS. The course will focus on any changes to common book-tax temporary differences which will result from applying this new guidance and will utilize plenty of hands-on examples and illustrations to increase your overall understanding and application of the material.
All tax practitioners desiring to remain up-to-date on recent accounting, reporting, and compilation and review activities
- Come up-to-speed on recent standard setting activities at the PCC, FASB, ASB, and ARSC
- Be aware of auditing trends on the radar
- Understand and apply the SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, relating to the preparation of financial statements and new guidance on compilations and reviews
- Recent standard setting and consulting activities at the PCC, FASB, ASB, and ARSC
- Tax basis financial statements
- SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification, and other recently issued SSARS
Experience in accounting and reporting
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.