Surgent’s Accounting and Auditing Update (Audit Skills Training – Level 6) (A6M4) (SSAA38/19)
June 30, 2019 @ 12:00 pm EDT| $120
Both public and private CPAs must be up-to-date on changes to various potentially relevant standards, including: U.S. GAAP, audits of nonissuers, compilations and reviews. This module provides recent and proposed changes to relevant professional and regulatory standards.
Accountants with responsibilities requiring knowledge of changing accounting and auditing standards
- Discuss changes to U.S. GAAP, including changes specific to nonpublic business entities
- Describe the most important considerations for implementing new U.S. GAAP
- Explain changes to Statements on Auditing Standards (SASs) and other relevant attest-related activity
- U.S. GAAP modifications specific to nonpublic business entities
- FASB Accounting Standards Updates with open effective dates, including revenue recognition and leases
- Recently issued Clarified Auditing Standards
- Other relevant matters
Experience on complex audit engagements
When you purchase a Surgent CPE on-demand course, it must be taken by June 30, 2019, to receive credit.
Within 5 minutes after your purchase, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org that explains how to access your course and materials.
Once you complete a course, please allow up to 30 days to receive you certificate of completion.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com or call 800.778-7436. Their help lines are staffed Monday-Friday from 8:30 am to 5 pm Eastern Time.