SC DOR Sales Tax Workshop (SRTX0613/19)
June 13, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
This free two-hour in-person workshop taught by the professionals of the SCDOR will cover all you need to know regarding filing and administrative requirements and will walk you through completing a sample sales tax return. If you are responsible for filing sales and use tax returns—whether you are a new business owner, a business owners who has questions about your responsibilities or an accounting personnel for a small business—this course is for you.
Additional topics include:
• Sales tax laws as they pertain to completing your tax return
• Information on local taxes
• Components of the sales tax forms
• Step-by-step directions on completing the form
• Demonstration of electronic filing options
This course runs from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the SCDOR office located at 300A Outlet Pointe Blvd., in Columbia.