This two-hour livestream workshop taught by the professionals of the SCDOR will cover all you need to know regarding filing and administrative requirements and will walk you through completing a sample sales tax return. If you are responsible for filing sales and use tax returns—whether you are a new business owner, a business owners who has questions about your responsibilities or an accounting personnel for a small business—this course is for you.
Additional topics include:
• Sales tax laws as they pertain to completing your tax return
• Information on local taxes
• Components of the sales tax forms
• Step-by-step directions on completing the form
• Demonstration of electronic filing options
This course will run from 9-11 a.m.