SC DOR Employer Withholding Tax Workshop (LIVESTREAM) (LRTX0528/19)
May 28, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
In this free two-hour livestream workshop, the SCDOR along with the IRS and the SC Department of Employment and Workforce (DEW) will present information to help you better understand your business obligations as they relate to Withholding Taxes. If you are a small business owner, bookkeeper, payroll clerk, new Withholding Tax registrant, employ seasonal workers or are a tax professional, this workshop is for you.
Additional topics covered will include:
• Federal tax law issues (taught by IRS representative)
• Unemployment insurance—liability and reporting requirements (taught by an SCDEW representative)
• Basics of the SC Withholding Tax Law
• How to register for the Withholding Tax
• When to file and pay Withholding Taxes
• Electronic filing methods
This course runs from 9-11 a.m.