Professional Conduct for South Carolina CPAs (SMET09/19)
June 19, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 10:20 am| $80
PLEASE NOTE: This course is subject to change. If the BOA approves the Ethics content the course will continue as planned. If, by the event date, the content has not been approved, the course will be rescheduled to a later date.
This course covers the laws, rules, and regulations that apply to the licensure of accountants in the State of South Carolina, as well as those that apply to the practice of accounting in the State of South Carolina. This course is designed to meet the South Carolina Board of Accountancy regulation that requires two hours of CPE related to South Carolina Rules and Regulations.
All CPAs licensed in South Carolina
- Identify the laws and regulations applicable to the practice of accountancy in South Carolina
- Comply with South Carolina laws and Board of Accountancy regulations
- South Carolina Code of Laws – Title 40
- South Carolina Code of Regulations – Board of Accountancy
- Application of South Carolina Accountancy Laws and Regulations
Chris Jenkins, CAE