Individual Tax Update (LIVESTREAM) (LITX17/20)
November 5, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm| $160
This course is essential for the tax practitioner who wants to update their knowledge of business income taxation. This course will provide a comprehensive review of business income tax complexities. Updates for tax legislation will be incorporated into the course, and many important topics that impact clients in these difficult times will be discussed during the lecture.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
• Recognize both an update and instructions so that the participants will have the necessary knowledge to complete IRS Form 1040 (business issues) and various business income tax returns for the 2017 tax season.
• Review of essential IRC Sections
• Review of new legislation
• Schedule C and Schedule F issues
• Schedule E Issues
• Partnership issues
• Corporation issues
• LLC issues
• The effect of extender legislation
• Qualified retirement plan issues
• Business Affordable Care Act (“Obamacare”) issues
Shelli Huston, CPA