H01 – IRS Practice Units: What?s Available and How to Use Them (LIVESTREAM) (LITX77/21)
Examine IRS auditor training materials on common tax compliance problems . . . Learn how you can base staff training on income tax principles and current issues using material developed and made available by the IRS. Identify those “PRACTICE UNITS” on topics most useful to your practice.
Enrolled Agent Approved
CPAs, EAs, and Attorneys who need authoritative tax training on common issues in a federal income tax practice.
- Identify PRACTICE UNITS that can be useful to educate and train tax return preparers and tax advisors
- Learn how to convert Adobe document to PowerPoint or Word
- Learn the law and other authority for tax return positions
- Understand the IRS view of penalties for lack of authority for a return position
- Learn proper tax accounting for common transactions
Examine “PRACTICE UNITS” that offer useful training for CPAs in areas of common concern for tax practitioners who serve owner managed businesses and offer advice on common business transactions . . . such as S corporation distributions to their shareholders . . adjustments to partner’s capital accounts for revaluation of assets . . . tax shelters that don’t work . . . self-employment tax liability of a limited partner
This event is brought to you as part of Spring Splash.