Government FS Analysis (LIVESTREAM) (LIAA49/22)
This course will provide you with the tools to identify the stages of financial difficulty, take a look at certain governmental entities that filed bankruptcy and what led to that situation, aid in analyzing a governments health, assist in creating a financial report card for a government and how to present such information to non-financial people.
Governmental accounting personnel
- Identify the stages of financial difficulty
- Learn from government bankruptcies
- Assess the health of a government
- Governmental Distress
- Crisis and Bankruptcy
- Creating/Evaluating a Government’s Financial Report Card
- Presenting such results to non-financial people.