This session will provide you with information and knowledge to strengthen your
awareness and knowledge of the skills and tools necessary to protect your
organization from internal and external threats of fraud.
Anyone in a leadership role or has financial responsibilities for an organization, or
who is involved with the day-to-day operations of an organization. Any CPA who
is an advisor to an organization.
- Relying on current fraud reports, statistics and case studies, in this session
- participants will learn about the role of the forensic accountant and different ways
- fraud can be present in an organization; how to be more skeptical and
- discerning. This session will provide steps that organizations can take to help
- reduce its fraud risk.
- Forensic Accounting overview; Fraud – the Internal Threats; Role of Internal
- Controls; Detection, Intervention and Prevention of Fraud; Cybercrime the
- External Threats of Fraud.