Fraud/Forensic Accounting (LIVESTREAM) (LIAA24/22)
This course will provide you with information and knowledge about forensic accounting and strengthen your awareness and knowledge of the skills and tools necessary to protect your organization from internal and external threats of fraud.
Anyone interested in forensic accounting or in a leadership role with financial responsibilities for an organization, or who is involved with the day-to-day operations of an organization. Any CPA who is an advisor to an organization and wants a better understanding of an organization’s vulnerabilities where fraud is concerned.
- To become familiar with forensic accounting and the role(s) of a forensic accountant in a fraud investigation
- Learn about the different ways fraud can be present in an organization
- Human risk and how to be more skeptical and discerning
- The steps organizations should take to help reduce its fraud risk
- Forensic Accounting – skills and characteristics needed
- Overview of services and examples
- Fraud and the Human Risk – the Internal and External Threats
- Detection, Intervention and Prevention of Fraud including Cybercrimes