Form 990: Mastering Its Unique Characteristics: Do You Really Understand What the IRS is Looking For? (LITX37/22)
Form 990 is more than reporting financial information in tax return format. The Form is loaded with informational queries that improperly answered can cause your client trouble.
Enrolled Agent Approved
CPAs who want a close look at Form 990 details with emphasis on informational disclosures.
- Defining non-profit
- Requirements for exemption from income tax
- Which Form 990 to use and their contents
- Analysis of an actual Form 990
- Understanding non-profits
- Understanding exemption from income tax
- What form to use
- Supplemental schedules
- Live examples