Financial Statement and Audit Requirements for Businesses Receiving Government Assistance (LIAA02/23)
Industry and public accountants responsible for preparing or attesting upon financial statements of businesses that received government assistance
- Describe when Generally Accepted Auditing Standards may apply to for-profit entities
- Explain what additional responsibilities exist with a Yellow Book financial statement audit
- List typical for-profit entities that may be subject to Yellow Book or government compliance audit requirements
- What is Yellow Book?
- What is different because of Yellow Book?
- When might Yellow Book apply to a business?
- Common application of concepts to businesses
- Answers to common questions