F05 – Professional Issues Update (LIVESTREAM) (LIOT73/21)
Professional Issues Updates offer participants the latest news information on issues impacting South Carolina CPAs, the profession, and SCACPA.
This fast-paced session will:
- Provide attendees with an overview of changes in regulations and proposed changes to statutes impacting CPA licensure in South Carolina.
- Offer updates on the AICPA and NASBA efforts to implement the CPA Evolution Project.
- Review current and potential trends in the CPA pipeline and how those trends impact firms.
- Provide updates on SCACPA committee activities and the association’s membership programs and benefits.
- Offer information about new programs and services offered by the AICPA.
This event is brought to you as part of Spring Splash.