F04 – Current Fraud and Cybersecurity Trends Impacting Governments ( LIVESTREAM) (LIAA88/21)
In this session, we will cover the current state of affairs related to two primary risks facing most government entities today –cybersecurity and fraud – unpacking why both are still relevant, ever-changing, and need to be top of mind at the entity-level.
Anyone who works in a government organization
- Fraud Fundamentals
- Grant Fraud and Why it is Relevant Today
- UGG Requirements
- Fraud Risks and Risk Assessment Tools
- Current Landscape & Emerging Risks
- Hackers and Hacker Mindset
- Social Engineering & Exploitation
- Pre-Breach Solutions to Consider
This event is brought to you as part of Spring Splash.