Estates, Trusts, 1041 Planning & Preparation (SMTX18/20)
November 6, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm| $320
Tax compliance issues for fiduciary entities are sometimes confusing to practitioners since many lack experiences in this area. This course provides the practitioner with a practical understanding of the issues involved in preparing the U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts (Form 1041).
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the main components of the U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts (Form 1041).
- Discuss planning strategies for estates and trusts
- Aspects of preparing Form 1041
- Specific issues regarding a decedent’s estate
- Specific issues regarding a trust
- Understanding the basics of Subchapter J of the Internal Revenue Code
Shelli Huston, CPA