E03 – Succession Planning (LIVESTREAM) (LIMG70/21)
This course will review succession planning for small and medium size business entities, including common planning scenarios which tax advisors may see in practice in South Carolina.
Private practice CPAs and in-house CPAs working for a closely-held business entity.
- To understand the need for succession planning, the types of clients who would benefit from planning, and common transactions encountered by South Carolina based tax advisors.
This course will cover:
- Clients who need succession planning
- An overview of the use of and provisions in buy-sell agreements
- Examples of common transaction types
- Recent developments in succession planning
This event is brought to you as part of Spring Splash.