Compilation & Review (inc. preparation) (SMAA24/19)
May 23, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm EDT| $160
This powerful and comprehensive course will enable you to be in compliance with all professional standards surrounding engagements performed in accordance with Statements on Standards for Accounting and Review Services (SSARSs). It is a go-to reference for training staff and managing your preparation, compilation and review engagements.
This practice-oriented review of the latest developments and cases will be informative and practical thanks to lively discussion among the experienced participants.
This resource provides hard copies of all sample engagement letters, procedure checklists, illustrative reports and more contained in The Essential SSARS No. 21-23 Implementation Toolkit to assist you with implementing new SSARS requirements.
- Get up to date on SSARSs requirements and guidance
- Train your staff and managing your SSARS Nos. 21-23 services in compliance with professional, ethical and technical requirements
- Specifically designed for preparation, compilation and review practitioners and their staff
- A comprehensive review and hands-on application for performing financial statement, compilation and review engagements
- Study SSARS No. 21, Clarification and Recodification
- Review changes since the issuance of SSARS Nos. 22 and 23 with regard to compilation of pro forma financial information engagements, engagements on prospective financial information, as well as areas relevant to SSARS No. 21 engagements
- See practical examples and illustrations to help effectively and efficiently perform preparation, compilation and review engagements
Samuel Monastra, CPA