C01 – Odds and Ends of COVID (LIVESTREAM) (LITX72/21)
Congress keeps throwing money at Covid – cash payouts, income tax breaks and payroll tax refunds galore. This session keeps you up-to-date with the layer after layer of change.
Enrolled Agent Approved
Any desirous of keeping up with federal tax related changes in connection with Covid relief
- To understand the tax implications of the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- To understand other new legislative developments and related IRS and Treasury reactions
- Income tax provisions of ARPA and other recent tax legislation
- Employment tax provisions of ARPA and other recent tax legislation
- IRS reaction to recent Congressional Covid relief
This event is brought to you as part of Spring Splash.