B05 – How to Protect Your Firm From Cyber Attacks (LIVESTREAM) (LITE70/21)
This webinar will outline the orchestration of security layers necessary to secure your firm and how to properly manage your information technology. We will cover how to protect your firm from malicious actors and the most common cyber attacks. Following the presentation, you will be able to properly secure your firm with security layers following the NIST Cybersecurity Framework. In addition, you will be able to identify current threats, risks, and vulnerabilities held by your organization.
Anyone working with client data, technology etc. Can be office staff, owners etc. Cybersecurity is important for everyone in the organization.
After attending this session, students will have:
- An understanding of who the threat actors are along with their objectives and goals
- The understanding of the objectives and goals of the actors is critical in knowing what assets to protect and why
- Recent headlines, hacking stats, who are the hackers?
- Common myths, correct org chart, wrong org chart
- Cybersecurity fundamentals, SOAR, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Security layers
This event is brought to you as part of Spring Splash.