AICPA will extend the deadline through July 31 to complete the 2018 AICPA PCPS/CPA.com National Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP) Survey.
The CPA profession’s largest benchmarking tool has been overhauled to make it easier for busy practitioners and for increased relevance. The streamlined survey focuses on important Key Performance Indicators to help your firm better understand the new workplace as it looks to move successfully into the future.
Participation is free and open to all firms. In the time it takes for a coffee break or catch up on your social media platform, you can complete the questionnaire. All information is strictly confidential.
Are you looking for ways to improve your firm’s profitability? Want to compare your operational management results to industry leaders? You are not alone.
July 31 will be the final deadline, with no additional extensions.
Survey Status Update
As of July 9, more than 1,300 firms have created a MAP Survey account, and more than 840 accounts are complete. For a survey to be considered complete, firms must finish at least 50% of all survey questions and all required questions.
AICPA has said that survey feedback has included these responses:
- “This was much simpler to complete this year and easy enough to navigate.”
- “Loved the new format and copy prior year info feature!”
- “The streamlined survey was excellent!”
- “Very insightful, useful and motivating.”
Be in the Know in Less Time
The streamlined site enables you and your colleagues to benchmark against the profession’s top performers. This redesign makes it is easier to participate and takes significantly less time to complete.
What’s in it for you and your firm? Free personalized report with today’s most important KPIs, including:
- Financial performance measures
- Firm realization
- Billing rates and compensation
- A clear picture of how your firm aligns with similar-sized practices, regionally and nationally
- Insight about whether your firm is leveraging its talent in the most efficient way
- Ideas for starting conversations with your team to move the firm forward
PCPS Members receive additional benefits, including all access to the survey platform for real time comparisons, downloadable trends reports, PowerPoint reports and customizable reports by specified filters when results are available