TCJA 17 The Law, Final Regulations, Procedures and Other Guidance (LITX63)
We are here to help!
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not see the live video:
- The web player will not start automatically and requires you to press play.
- Refresh the classroom page.
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not hear the video:
- Make sure your device audio is on and at a reasonable level.
- Check your audio level on the web player (It will start at 50%).
- Check that any external audio devices are functioning properly and at a reasonable volume.
TCJA 17 The Law, Final Regulations, Procedures and Other Guidance
Event Code: (LITX63)
What changed? That’s an important question if you prepare 2018 federal income tax returns. New tax law is not just about lower rates, it changed the tax law that will effect the 2018 returns. Join Lynn Nichols for an explanation of how the TCJA of 2017 changed the law with respect to parents of minor children, self employed person, construction contractors, partnerships, first time home buyers, and more. Hear the latest updates here first.
E. Lynn Nichols, CPA
Please pay attention to the event codes that will appear on screen.
At the END of the event you will need to submit these codes along with your Full Name, E-mail address, and phone number.
This is the only way you will receive credit for this course.
Oops! We could not locate your form.