Advanced Individual Tax Planning and Current Developments for Tax Specialists (LITX22/20)
We are here to help!
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not see the live video:
- The web player will not start automatically and requires you to press play.
- Refresh the classroom page.
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not hear the video:
- Make sure your device audio is on and at a reasonable level.
- Check your audio level on the web player (It will start at 50%).
- Check that any external audio devices are functioning properly and at a reasonable volume.
Advanced Individual Tax Planning and Current Developments for Tax Specialists
Event Code: (LITX22/20)
A federal income tax update focused primarily on developments after November 2018. Topics are selected for their applicability and likely interest to CPAs who are assisting clients with identifying, planning for, and complying with complex Federal income tax matters affecting individual income tax returns.
Anthony Rocca, CPA
E. Nichols, CPA
Dean Cochenour, CPA, MBA
Please pay attention to the event codes that will appear on screen.
At the END of the event you will need to submit these codes along with your full name, e-mail address, and phone number.
This is the only way you will receive credit for this course.