Tax Issues for Restaurants and Hospitality (LITX04)
We are here to help!
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not see the live video:
- The web player will not start automatically and requires you to press play.
- Refresh the classroom page.
Here is a list of steps to follow if you can not hear the video:
- Make sure your device audio is on and at a reasonable level.
- Check your audio level on the web player (It will start at 50%).
- Check that any external audio devices are functioning properly and at a reasonable volume.
Tax Issues for Restaurants and Hospitality
Event Code: LITX04/20
In this session, you will learn about current tax issues impacting the restaurant and hospitality sector such as the pass-through entity deduction, Sec 179 expensing and bonus depreciation, tax credits available to restaurant owners and the latest updates on tax reform topics of interest to the industry.
Anthony Perricelli, CPA
Please pay attention to the event codes that will appear on screen.
At the END of the event you will need to submit these codes along with your full name, e-mail address, and phone number.
This is the only way you will receive credit for this course.