- Presenting the Three Principal Statements - a unique unorthodox graphic method that simplifies user understanding
- The Three-Step Process for Gaining Insight: @Identifying the key financial metrics - Key Results Indicators (KRIs) --- numbers that determine an organization's level of success, not just measure it. @Determining the "drivers" that impact the metrics -Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Developing Understandable Internal and External Financial Statements --- a very "Key Step" for unlocking the hidden meaning inside the numbers.
- The Six-Step Process for High-Impact Presentations ---knowing the audience, holding the listeners, feeling comfortable as a speaker, and adding visual impact.
- Identifying the Purpose --- how financial understanding will enhance decision-making for both Strategic and Operational objectives.
- Open-Book Management --- stakeholders will better understand the financial aspects of business and are able to make better decisions.
- Positioning the CPA as a Financial Leader and "superb communicator of solutions" within the organization and with your clients.
- How to feel more confident and comfortable explaining financial information.