Become a marketing partner of the South Carolina Association of CPAs. The South Carolina Association of CPAs (SCACPA) is your connection to more than 4,000 financial professionals throughout South Carolina and the surrounding states. Whether you place an ad in one of our publications, or make face-to-face contact by exhibiting at one of our conferences, you are guaranteed an audience of specialized professionals. SCACPA has a long-standing relationship with South Carolina’s top CFOs, financial managers, controllers, and primary purchasers of financial services. CPAs from the state’s best firms look to the SCACPA for advice and guidance.
Problems viewing the link? Click here.
If you are looking to post a job, a business for sale, or want to advertise your succession planning services, head to Classifieds, where you can post today!
Advertising with SCACPA’s publications, Current Assets and The CPA Report, puts your message in front of 4,000+ SCACPA members. Certified Public Accountants are a diverse group of experts in the realms of finance, corporate, government, non-profit, small business, and more.
Current Assets, SCACPA’s monthly electronic newsletter
- Distributed to 4,000+ members the first Thursday of every month
- Rates: $45 per ad for members/$90 nonmembers. Banner ads also available for $300 per month.
- Deadline: The 20th day of the month preceding. SCACPA reserves the right to edit your ad copy for space purposes. We will provide a link from our site to yours.
- Ad length may not exceed 80 words.
- You may find additional information and the Classified Advertising Contract here.
The CPA Report, SCACPA’s Quarterly magazine
- Distributed to more than 4,000 members
- Rates: $1 per word for members/$2 nonmembers. Advertising opportunities also available on a first-reserved basis. Ad contracts (including rates and ad specs) are available online under the Marketing Opportunities tab on our home page.
- Deadline: The first Monday of the month preceding.
- You may find additional information and the Classified Advertising Contract here