Every accounting firm in the Palmetto State is a valuable partner of the South Carolina Association of CPAs.
And it’s not just the profession that benefits. When all of your CPAs are SCACPA members, your firm and clients gain access to information on issues and trends, the ability to set standards, a network of talent and resources, as well as a gateway to education, publications, savings and productivity.
Benefits of 100% Membership Program
- Discount (approximately 5 percent) on all employees’ membership dues with SCACPA. Discount does not apply to chapter dues or voluntary contributions. Discount is available to CPAs, CPA candidates and professional affiliates.
- Recognition in The CPA Report on www.scacpa.org and at the SCACPA Annual Summit.
- Registration discounts for SCACPA CPE seminars, conferences and special events, when registering five or more employees for a single event.
SCACPA can provide any firm with 10 or more CPAs on staff an employee roster of members and of non-members in our database. If your firm is interested in 100% membership, have your firm administrator request and review the roster, answer these simple questions and take the next steps:
1. Which of your CPA employees are not on the list? Which CPAs employees are on the list, but are not SCACPA members? Contact email@example.com for a 100% Membership Program application.
2. Who is on the list, but no longer an employee? Send their names to firstname.lastname@example.org noting they are no longer employed by the firm.
3. Have all of your non-member CPA employees submitted an application? When you can answer Yes, send an email to email@example.com to let us know.
SCACPA is Counting on Your Support
This critical initiative is an effort for the Association to become much greater than the sum of its parts. Contact the Member Services Team at (803) 791-4181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a firm roster and detailed instructions for achieving 100% membership.
A Special Thanks To Our 100% Membership Firms
Bauknight Pietras & Stormer, PA
Bernard N. Ackerman, CPA, PA
Bradshaw Gordon & Clinkscales, LLC
Burkett, Burkett & Burkett CPA, PA
Cherry Bekaert LLP
Mauldin & Jenkins, LLC
Dixon Hughes Goodman, LLP
Elliott Davis Decosimo
Greene, Finney & Horton, CPA & Consultants
McAbee, Schwartz, Halliday & Company
McGregor & Company, LLP
Moore Beauston & Woodham, LLP CPAs & Consultants
Robinson Grant, PA
Scott & Company, LLC
Sheheen Hancock & Godwin, LLP
Smith Sapp Bookhout Crumpler & Calliham, PA
The Hobbs Group, PA