The South Carolina Association of CPAs is proud to announce it has entered an enhanced business relationship as a Gold Affinity Partner with Paychex Inc. for the many payroll, retirement and HR services required for SCACPA and its Members.
SCACPA Members and their firms are eligible for tangible benefits as well as discounts to refer clients. New Paychex clients referred by SCACPA Members will receive one month of free services on payroll, retirement, and/or HR services, and a six-month, money-back satisfaction guarantee on payroll and retirement. For well over 10 years, Paychex has maintained a 99.9% satisfaction rate across tens of thousands of clients.
Paychex Inc. (NASDAQ: PAYX) is a leading provider of integrated human capital management solutions for payroll, HR, retirement, and insurance services. By combining its innovative software-as-a-service technology and mobility platform with dedicated, personal service, Paychex empowers small- and medium-sized business owners to focus on the growth and management of their business.
SCACPA member firms enjoy free integrated payroll processing (up to 50 employees) upon subscribing to its CPA Member Program. The program provides a 401(k) recordkeeping service at a highly reduced rate with thousands of fund choices, all while you continue to work with your existing financial advisor. Managing payroll and employee benefits is easiest when they are seamlessly integrated.
If your firm elects to take advantage of the AICPA Member Retirement Program and invites Paychex to administer your firm’s 401(k) plan, your payroll processing is free of charge. Similar options may be available for members in industry.
SCACPA members have access to Paychex’s Accountant Knowledge Center. Tools include:
- Daily News — hot topics and breaking news on federal and state tax, payroll, HR, and benefits
- Mobile Ability — receive industry alerts on-the-go from any mobile device
- U.S. Master Tax Guide — authoritative, online tax guide that's accessible 24/7
- Financial Calculators — includes tax, retirement, insurance, investment, and more
- Payroll and HR Resources — interactive payroll and HR forms and research tools
- State Compliance — state law summaries and wage and tax information
- Client Letter Toolkit — pre-made templates on over 400 topics
- CPE Courses — earn free CPE credits online by completing interactive self-study courses
In the accounting section of the Paychex website, SCACPA members may gain access to:
- Tax Forms
- Regulatory Updates
- Firm Customizable Tax Facts
- CPE Seminars/Webinars
- Paychex WORX — The latest and most up-to-date information for your evolving business needs.
- Explore articles, whitepapers, webinars, and valuable business insights.
- And much more
Encourage your clients, and your own firm, to visit Paychex online or contact a local Paychex branch. Take advantage of these program benefits by calling our Paychex partners at 800.322.7292.
Paychex has representatives at three offices throughout South Carolina who will be happy to schedule an appointment.
Columbia Office: 3710 Landmark Dr., Suite 304, 29204; 866.553.4183
Greenville Office: 37 Villa Road, Suite 101, 29615; 864.213.4240
North Charleston Office: 4400 Leeds Avenue, Suite 175, 29405; 843.577.8416
SCACPA thanks you for your continued membership and hope you find value in the business relationships we continue to develop for you.