All-Inclusive Membership ensures that each member has access to all the benefits SCACPA has to offer. Every member is part of a community representing 4,600 professionals in South Carolina.
We are stronger together, and together we Advocate, Grow, Communicate, Educate, and Connect.
SCACPA works every day to protect and promote the CPAs position as the Gold Standard among financial professionals in South Carolina. SCACPA is your voice at the State House and in Washington. We work with business owners, educators and the public to promote the value of the CPA credential and the services CPAs offer. This means:
- Maintaining focus on current and upcoming legislation
- Advising legislators as to the impact of their decisions
- Informing business leaders about the value of the CPA credential
- Enticing CPAs to join the SCACPA community
SCACPA creates awareness at every academic level, advises educators to the skills needed to guarantee quality candidates, and ensures our profession is inclusive. SCACPA breaks the stereotypes of the profession by ensuring students get a clear picture of the profession. Working with educators, we transform curriculums and strengthen the future of the profession. This means:
- Raising awareness by combating the stereotypes and telling the real CPA story
- Building relationships with educators to transform curriculums
- Establishing an inviting and diverse profession for the future
We are the South Carolina Association of CPAs, and we’re the only organization reporting on topics and issues that pertain specifically to South Carolina CPAs. Our award-winning communications equip CPAs with SC specific information that they can’t get anywhere else. Our strength comes from our community and the ability to find local resources to address and answer your specific questions. This means:
- Capturing and distributing local news and information related to the profession
- Presenting information to members based on the personal preference
- Utilizing the power of our community to empower members to engage with one another
We understand that your education is vital to your ongoing professional success. As a SCACPA member, you now have access to the 40 hours of CPE you need, with the flexibility to take it when and where you want it. SCACPA leaders reimagined CPE as a benefit of membership rather than a revenue stream, making our program flexible and unique. SCACPA CPE is now designed by members, for members, and we are now offering 40 hours of live CPE in every local chapter area. It’s your benefit. Your education. Your choice. Conference, seminar, or online, it’s included in your membership. This means:
- A CPE program built around you by members who understand your needs
- Flexible learning options and formats
- Content specific to South Carolina CPAs
SCACPA was built on a foundation of community. Fellowship is in our DNA, and building a network within our local communities is paramount. SCACPA understands the power of community and firmly believes that chapters are a vital asset for local connections. That’s why everyone will now be a member of their local chapter. Get more from your membership by engaging local business professionals, legislators, and students in your community. This means:
- Chapter membership will double instantly
- More frequent and more engaging networking and social events
- Stronger alignment with SCACPA strategies to continue to move the profession forward.