Every accounting firm in the Palmetto State is a valuable partner of the South Carolina Association of CPAs.
- Together, we have a synergy that makes our combined efforts greater than our individual ones. Yes, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts! That’s why we’re looking for 100 percent membership from member firms with at least 10 CPAs on staff. As our membership grows, so does our ability to represent you and the CPA profession in South Carolina to legislators, educators, other professions and consumers.
And it’s not just the profession that benefits. When all of your CPAs are SCACPA members, your firm and clients gain access to information on issues and trends, the ability set standards, a network of talent and resources, as well as a gateway to education, publications, savings and productivity.
- Benefits of 100% Membership Program Achievement
- Discount (approximately 5 percent) on all employees’ membership dues with SCACPA. Discount does not apply to chapter dues or voluntary contributions. Discount is available to CPAs, CPA candidates and professional affiliates.
Recognition in The CPA Report on www.scacpa.org and at the SCACPA Annual Summit.
Registration discounts for SCACPA CPE seminars, conferences and special events, when registering five or more employees for a single event.
- Ready to Build Your Profession and Your Association?
SCACPA can provide any firm with 10 or more CPAs on staff an employee roster of members and of non-members in our database. If your firm is interested in 100% membership, have your firm administrator request and review the roster, answer these simple questions and take the next steps:
1. Which of your CPA employees are not on the list? Which CPAs employees are on the list, but are not SCACPA members? Contact the SCACPA membership team for a 100% Membership Program application.
2. Who is on the list, but no longer an employee? Send their names to email@example.com noting they are no longer employed by the firm.
3. Have all of your non-member CPA employees submitted an application? When you can answer Yes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
- SCACPA is Counting on Your Support!
- This critical initiative is an effort for the Association to become much greater than the sum of its parts. Contact the Member Services Team at (888) 557-4814 or (803) 791-4181 or email email@example.com to request a firm roster and detailed instructions for achieving 100% membership.
Special Thanks to the 100% Membership Firms
Argo and Associates, LLP
Bauknight Pietras & Stormer, PA
Bradshaw Gordon & Clinkscales, LLC
Burkett, Burkett & Burkett CPA, PA
Cherry Bekaert & Holland, LLP
Derrick Stubbs & Stith, LLP
Dixon Hughes Goodman, PLLC
Elliott Davis, LLC
McAbee Talbert & Holiday & Company
McGregor & Company, LLP
Moore Beauston & Woodham, LLP CPAs & Consultants
Robinson Grant, PA
Scott & Company, LLC
Sheheen Hancock & Godwin, LLP
Smith Sapp Bookhout Crumpler & Calliham, PA
The Hobbs Group, PA
Director of Marketing & Member Services
(803) 791-4181, ext. 105